Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Broc's Day...

About this exact time, 4 years ago... We found out our sweet Baby had passed away without ever taking his first breath...
Broc Christopher
April 30,2005

Photobucket

That was the longest night of my life!
To read more about his story see last years post "3 years ago..." that way I won't have to retype it all! :)
As we go through continuous life trials, I always have to tell myself... You'd rather be having this trial and not be burying a child again! That was the hardest thing we've had to face!

Photobucket

We miss him everyday, as I said in Maci's post, she talks about him almost daily! She got in the car today after school and told me that her class gets to sing "Happy Birthday" to Broc tomorrow! She is so dang cute! Things like that just make me smile! I'm so glad this little boy is in our life! Even though he's not here physically he is here with us everyday spiritually and I'm so grateful for that!
So tomorrow afternoon we'll let our white balloons with blue strings go, and watch the sky, as they make their way to Broc!

Photobucket

We Love You Baby Boy!

9 comments:

Upnorth1 said...

Hugs to you and your family.

Upnorth1 said...

Oh that's from me-Sheena! LOL I guess I'm signed in as Dan.

NancyM said...

It is times like this that make us want to live our lives worthily enough to be together forever. I am so thankful for this eternal plan that Heavenly Father has given to us.

Anonymous said...

Yep, this was a very hard day for all of us, but we all took strength from you and Brian, you both grew so much that day. I was and continue to be so proud of you both and how you have handled this and other trails in your life. Now I am on my way to buy the angel boy a few balloons here too. Make it a happy day darlin'!!

Mom (Nonna) said...

I"ll never forget that call.... We've lost him mom. All I could think of was how fast could I get to the two of you.
Since that day I have watched two of the most important people in my life grow in faith, in love and strengthen all of those around them.
Brian and Jessica,
On April 30 2005 because of you I held an Angel. I carry that Angel with me always and I know that I am blessed because of the love of two people.
Thank you baby Broc for being my Angel Grandbaby.
I love and Miss You...

Love Mom (Nonna)

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER day to be thankful for what we know to be true and more inportant that that is to act accordinly.. PROUD of you both for doing that.. Grandma Love you

Heidi Joncas said...

What sweet comments your family has made. I don't think I can add to them. Make it a special "Broc Day".

Tracy said...

I just found your blog from your comment on Facebook. I'm so sorry you went through this. The pictures are beautiful. He is a gorgeous baby.

Rich and Nicole said...

Hi jess! I am so so very sorry that you had to go through that but I know that it made you such a stronger person than a lot of us are. I do think about you a lot. Take care friend.