Thursday, April 21, 2011

Disneyland March 2011

Once again here are our pictures from a FUN trip to Disneyland!
Do you all ever get tired of seeing these?!  Oh good cuz I'm not gonna stop them! Ü
Here's our family on Day 1... with Ferb too!  Of course!
Photobucket

The Tiki Room is one of Kernan's favorites!!  It's one of the original rides that were there on opening day!  I'm really getting into Disneyland history now that we go so often! Ü  We went for the first time in December when it was raining so bad!  I can't believe we had never gone before!  This trip we went 2 or 3 times!  Kernan will sing the song out of the blue all the time! He loves it!
Photobucket

Here is ONE of Maci's favorite rides, she has many!
Grizzly River!
Photobucket

Day Two... we're in line for Alice in Wonderland
Kernan was being a ham!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Maci, with a jolly rancher in her cheek Ü
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

In line at It's a Small World... I love this boy!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Our Goof's
Photobucket

We went to Pirate Island the kids loved it!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

If you turn the wheel a surprise pops out of the water... see next picture.
Photobucket

Yikes!  A skeleton, he REALLY wants that treasure!
Photobucket


Photobucket

I have a picture of Kernan sitting in this exact spot when he was like 18 months old!!  I can't find it for the life of me right now!! But I'll keep looking and post it when I do!
Photobucket

The only charater we took a picture with the entire trip this time... Of course, our favorite!
Goofy!
Photobucket


Photobucket

We got Kernan to agree to go on Grizzly River!!  As long as he had the poncho on he was ok with it!
Photobucket

Everyone but Mom, Kernan had her poncho, otherwise she would have been on too!  Next time we'll remember more of our ponchos!
Photobucket

My boys... I just love those two!!
Watching the kids go on the Grizzly River A.G.A.I.N!
Photobucket

What happens when you ride Grizzly River, who knows how many times because I lost track?!  You get DRENCHED!!  Plus you're cold for the rest of the day!!
Photobucket

We watched "Fantasmic" for the first time too!  I love having year passes!  We do so many things "new" every time because we're not rushing to do the things we really want to do every visit!!
This show was awesome!! I didn't take very many pictures because I was way into watching it, but here's a couple...
Photobucket


Photobucket

This is a new sign that is out between Disneyland and Disney California Adventure... I LOVE it!  It's classic Disney and I love classic Disney!
Photobucket

The "three amigos" Ü
Photobucket

Maci being "Goofy"
Photobucket



Mine and Stockton's birthdays were the next week so we both got Birthday buttons on this trip and took a picture in the birthday hats.  Not the best picture of me but it was cute of Stockton! haha!
Photobucket

Kernan being "Goofy"!  I love my kids!
Photobucket

On Jungle Cruse with Ferb
Photobucket


Photobucket

This was Stockton's souvenir of choice this time...
Photobucket

Buzz Lightyear Ride!
Photobucket

This is one of Eric's favorite rides so we were sure to get many pictures of Ferb playing it for him! Ü
Photobucket


Photobucket

Later that night we did another "new" thing... we went and watched the Michael Jackson's "Captain EO" show.
Photobucket

Ferb enjoying it as well..
Photobucket


Photobucket

Picture outside the Lego store in Downtown Disney... Kernan could spend hours in that store putting together different inventions!  He's a big builder of legos and Geotracks!  Brian and I predict that he'll be an engineer of some kind!
Photobucket

So that was a recap of our March Trip... Next Disney trip planned for May!! Ü

I'm getting caught up!  Next up... Kernan's 5th Birthday!  Can you believe he's 5?!?!?

No comments: