Thursday, April 28, 2011

Maci turns 9!?!?

I can't believe I'm old enough to say I have a nine year old!!   It's just crazy!  Kids grow up way to fast!!
Here's her loot that morning...  The big box was the one I was most excited for her to open!!
Photobucket

Her day started with dough nuts for breakfast... then I left and went and picked up one of her bestest friends... Chase!  Maci and Chase have been friends since they were in nursery together! Ü
We took the girls to see Soul Surfer... such a GREAT movie!!  If you haven't seen it you really need to go check it out!
Photobucket

Then we came home and her and Chase got to play all day long, later that night we had Pizza and Cupcakes... Natalie made these super cute and oh so YUMMY "Tangled" cupcakes for her!  I love the frying pans!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Then it was present time!  Here she is opening the big one!!
Photobucket

Which had a smaller box inside.. time to open it!
Photobucket

Oh shoot, another box!?!
Photobucket


Photobucket

And then another!  She was nice and let her Brother help her open that one!
Photobucket

What's inside it??
Photobucket


Photobucket

A ticket to the Taylor Swift concert!!  Yay!!!
Photobucket

Singing Happy Birthday
Photobucket

I told her to make a wish... she was having a hard time coming up with a wish!! Ü  Maybe because she already got everything she would have wished for!! haha!
Photobucket

Taking her new bike for a spin...
Photobucket

Later that night her, Jaxin and Chase played truth or dare!  They were so funny!!  I think she had a GREAT day!!  I can't believe she'll be in the "double digits" next year!!  Yikes!

No comments: