Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Peterson's Get Sealed~ For Time and All Eternity

Yes, I'm behind again... I just haven't been in a blogging mood.  It's a lot of work!  But I better update soon otherwise my Gram will be calling and we don't want to be worrying her! Ü Hi Gram!

So my brother and his sweet family were sealed last May!  Here are some pictures we took of them for their announcement...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The FOREVER family coming out of the temple!
Photobucket


Photobucket

The girls doing their bridesmaid duties! Ü
Photobucket

Our family that was able to make it for their special day... This is my Mom's entire family!  It was so neat for them all to be there!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

They had their reception in my parents backyard.  My Mom did such an amazing job!!  Here are some detail shots...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Candy Table... Mmmm!
Photobucket

My sweet friend Natalie made the cupcakes and cake for them... They were to DIE for!!  I'm still craving them!  If you're in the market for cupcakes or a cake she's your girl!  She does amazing work!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Kolby is going to kill me for putting this one on here.. I LOVE it! Ü
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This shot was their idea!! Ü
Photobucket

I was my brother's Best "wo"Man!  Notice my sweet top hat?!
Photobucket

She is getting so big!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

We of course had to get a picture like this!
Photobucket

I LOVE my brother!!
Photobucket

It was such a beautiful day!  Thanks to everyone that was able to come and support them!  I know it meant a lot to them!  I'm so proud of my brother and his cute family!

3 comments:

Amie said...

How wonderful! Congrats to the family and Keri you did an awesome job! :)

TheWenbergFamily said...

Wow!! I love the colors of the wedding. Looks like a lot of fun.

Sam and Melissa said...

What a special day. The reception is BEAUTIFUL. Your mom is amazing. Looks like a professional worked on that place for weeks!