Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Great Gram~

May 30, 1913 ~ March 27, 2012

My sweet sweet Great Gram passed away last night, very peacefully.  Just the way she should have passed!  I believe she was waiting for my Grandpa to get there to say his Goodbyes.  He arrived earlier in the day and she passed that evening.  What a blessing!  She is now reunited with my Great Grandpa who passed away 17 years ago.
This picture is from July 2011

After I found out I was pregnant we went to Disneyland for our last time the end of September and went by my Gram's house.  I really had a feeling that something was going to happen to her and I wasn't going to be able to make it because I'd either be to pregnant or had just had a baby.  Well I was right, she passed 6 days before McKenna is scheduled to arrive!  She was an amazing women with so much love.  She always gave to anyone in need.  As a young child I remember her and my Great Grandpa had kids they sent money to over seas, like those commercials and they would get pictures of them.  I loved that!  She bought me all the American Girl dolls over the years, I love that collection! So many memories of this wonderful woman.  I'm so glad our two oldest will have wonderful memories of their Great Great Gram!

No comments: