Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fourth of July~

Our 4th of July was a laid back one this year!  It was really nice!
We went swimming in the early afternoon and then had my family and some friends over for a BBQ in our front yard.  We had a perfect view of the city fireworks from our driveway! Ü
All the pictures I took from that day are from my cell phone... I've taken most of my pictures this summer on that... kinda sad, but it's just so convenient! Ü  I'll post more about that later...
Watching the city fireworks, these guys were all to excited for the fireworks we bought to set off that I don't think they really paid attention to the city fireworks! Ü
Photobucket

Kernan kept a tight grasp on these!
Photobucket

Who knows what these two were talking about, possibly which ones they wanted to light up first?!
Photobucket

Boys!!  They are just born pyromaniacs!  Natalie and I are going to make sure we keep this picture so that one day when they're lighting the fireworks for their boys we can show it to them! Ü
Photobucket

Sparklers!
Photobucket

Harper wasn't so sure about them Ü
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Best Buddies Ü
Photobucket

It was a fun day!  Thanks to everyone that came over! Ü

1 comment:

Sam and Melissa said...

How fun! I love having laid back holidays like that. Kernan and Kolsen are so cute together. They look like they could be twins.