Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Halloween 2011~

Halloween this year was fun, but not the same...  We missed Hurricane and my Grandparents street!!  But we had fun anyway Ü

Kernan wore his awesome Halloween shirt to school the day of...  His sister doesn't think it's so awesome! Ü
Photobucket

They made these cute hats in class that day
Photobucket

Here is our Indiana Jones... His Daddy got him all ready!  He even drew chest hair on him!  Kernan loved that!
Photobucket

Minnie Mouse and Indy...
Photobucket

Such a cute Minnie Mouse!  My Mom and I made her and Jaxin's tutu's (I got NO pictures of her and Jaxin together... :(  waa!)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Harper was Minnie too...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think he was trying to get her to smile, I don't really remember.  I just thought this pictures was so cute!! He loves Harper!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We went to two trunk or treats... and our kids only wanted to walk down two streets and then they wanted to go back and help hand out candy!!  Brian and I were fine with that!  We always end up throwing away candy anyway, so why get a ton?! Ü
Kernan already is saying what he wants to be next Halloween and the Halloween after that!!  I'm sure it'll change several times!! Lol!!
Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween!!


1 comment:

F.T said...

Very cute children. Your elder duaghter is so intelligent.

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card
Scratch Cards