Friday, January 20, 2012

Supercross Race 2012~

In January Brian and I took the kids to the Supercross race... We were SO excited!  Brian and Stockton went last year while we were on one of our Disney trips... So the rest of us were excited to get to go this year!
We went early to the pits to get some signatures, I waited in line for James Stewart while the rest of them went and watched them practice...
While I was waiting in line Ryan Dungey came out and went right in front of me on his way to practice... Photobucket
 Dungey out signing posters for the people in his line Ü
 Photobucket

James Stewart!!
 Photobucket

Signing Stocktons shirt...
 Photobucket


 Photobucket

The kids with Bubba... Kernan refused to be in the picture! Photobucket
 Bubba is my favorite rider, so my belly and I had to get a picture with him! Ü Next year I think it would be fun to get a picture of McKenna, Bubba and I!
 Photobucket

All Kernan cares about is that the Black and Yellow guy wins! Lol!  So #24 is the "black and yellow" guy Brian thought of! haha!
 Photobucket

On the Black and Yellow bike!! Photobucket
Villopoto's Bike...  He won Supercross last year so he gets to ride with the #1 on his bike!
V Photobucket


 Photobucket


 Photobucket

 This picture just melts my heart...
 Photobucket

Watching the Traxxas race cars... Photobucket

  Photobucket

 The Track... Photobucket
Holding his sign up HIGH because a Black and Yellow bike was in the lead! Ü  He took that job very seriously!
 Photobucket

Being Goofy...
 Photobucket


 Photobucket

Can't wait until next year!!  We love the Supercross at our house!  Great family fun!

No comments: